Beyond its Research & Development department, Insuco promotes social research in Africa through IFSRA (Insuco Foundation for Social Research in Africa). Registered in Burkina Faso and under the scientific supervision of Dr. Peter Hochet, this association aims to:
- Deepen social sciences topics by implementing specific studies and researches in African fieldworks,
- Promote the academic scientific enhancement by providing financial resources for publications or participations to international conferences,
- Host and supervise interns and trainees by giving them a methodological support,
- Empower the capacities of tomorrow living forces by lecturing and giving classes at African universities,
- Support scientific vulgarisation by attending to all-audiences conferences in African countries.