Recent and ongoing projects
Development of a digital social data management solution – Sycosur for use in the Tri-K gold mining Project
Client : Société des Mines de Mandiana (SMM) – Managem Group
Société des Mines de Mandiana (SMM) is a subsidiary of the Managem Group that owns the Tri-K gold project located in Upper Guinea in Mandiana Prefecture. Insuco has been involved in this gold project since 2013, first on behalf of Avocet Mining and then, since 2017, on behalf of SMM. Thus Insuco accompanies SMM in the social management of its activities.
SMM has a very large volume of socio-economic data that it needs to monitor at different levels and according to different timelines, in particular through management plans produced in collaboration with Insuco during the impact studies. All these management plans must comply with international standards.
In order to manage this social data and monitor the implementation of social management activities in an optimal way, SMM wanted to use a digital data management solution.
Insuco proposed to meet this demand through the development of its Sycosur solution.
The following deliverables were provided to the client:
- The Sycosur solution containing all the modules for monitoring management plans:
- “Stakeholder Engagement and Social Activities” module;
- “Social” module;
- “Inventory and Compensation” module
- “Complaints and Grievances Management” module.
- A diagnostic report (power point);
- Regular reports on the project’s progress (power point);
- A documentation manual on the use and update of Sycosur (integrated in the form of a Help menu);
- A final report of intervention (power point).
Tell us about your project!
Do you wish to discuss your project and its challenges? To learn more about Insuco and our expertise? To meet with us?