Recent and ongoing projects
Update of the Resettlement Action Plan (RAP) (road side) of the “Bon Ami” Project
Client : Dynamic Mining
The mining company Dynamic Mining, incorporated under Guinean law and which is a subsidiary of the Indian group Jaguar Overseas, is the promoter of a bauxite mining project called the “Bon Ami” Project, located in Maritime Guinea in the south of the Boké Prefecture. In 2019, Insuco developed the Resettlement Action Plan (RAP) for the first phase of the Bon Ami Project (port area and first section of the road).
Due to a change in the footprint of the road area, Dynamic Mining again mandated Insuco to update the inventory on this new section of the road and to update the Resettlement Action Plan (RAP) and the Livelihood Restoration Plan (LRP) in accordance with national legislation and international standards.
Insuco has submitted the following products to the client:
- An updated Resettlement Action Plan with a timeline and implementation budget revised;
- Databases of inventoried properties and socio-economic data;
- Cartographic data presenting the parcel, the location of infrastructures and cultural heritage sites;
- An updated Livelihoods Restoration Plan;
- A database with compensation calculation for each PAP;
- The asset sheets for each PAP.
Tell us about your project!
Do you wish to discuss your project and its challenges? To learn more about Insuco and our expertise? To meet with us?