Recent and ongoing projects
Feasibility study of the project of support to decentralization processes and local authorities (PADCT)
Client : Institute for Research and Application of Development Methods (IRAM)
Region / Country: Africa | Burkina Faso
Sectors: Cooperation & development support
Services: Development support | Studies
Client category: NGOs & civil society
Insuco has been asked by AFD, in collaboration with the IRAM, to conduct a feasibility study of a project to support decentralization and local authorities in Burkina Faso. This study required the evaluation of two previous projects and was completed by the elaboration of all the operational documents necessary for the implementation of the new intervention.
The following deliverables were provided to the client:
- The evaluation report of the PSAE and PACOF-GRN projects;
- The feasibility study report of the PADCT project;
- The mission letters from the Ministry of Territorial Administration;
- The procedures manual for monitoring-evaluation and the logical framework of the project;
- The Terms of Reference for the selection of the Technical Assistance provider;
- The environmental and social management framework and the gender action plan of the project.
Tell us about your project!
Do you wish to discuss your project and its challenges? To learn more about Insuco and our expertise? To meet with us?