Recent and ongoing projects
Technical Support Service for the regional-territorial dialogue in Cajamarca within the framework of the Center for Convergence and Good Mining and Energy Practices – RIMAY BID
Client :Interamerican Development Bank
INSUCO-IEP was contracted to support the implementation of the dialogue at the territory level in the Cajamarca Region and to achieve the design and implementation of a regional development vision for Cajamarca 2030, identifying the contribution of mining to the development of the region.
The following services were provided:
Phase 1: Alignment
– Consultancy kick-off meeting
– Documentary review and stakeholder meetings
– Deliverable 1: Preliminary Report / Work Plan
Phase 2: Design
– Current context and priorities of the territory
– Documentary review and first mapping of sources and stakeholders
– Construction of guidelines for the Territorial Management Observatory
– Construction of matrix of indicators by components
– Deployment and sustainability of the OTT
– Deliverable 2: Methodological design, stakeholder matrix, participation protocol, communication plan.
Multi-stakeholder dialogue process
– Stakeholder/participant mapping
– Territorial axes
– Relationship protocols
– Call for participation
– Preparation for the dialogue
During the dialogue
– Workshops with key stakeholders
– Virtual spaces for feedback from the general public
After the dialogue
– Cajamarca – RIMAY working group
– Measurement and learning system
– Communication mechanism
Phase 3: Implementation
– Systematization of spaces
– Project management, monitoring and learning unit
– Deliverable 3: Implementation report
– Deliverables 3 and 4: Implementation report
Phase 4: Final Report
– Elaboration of final report (systematization of the process, results and recommendations).
– Deliverable 5: Final report
Tell us about your project!
Do you wish to discuss your project and its challenges? To learn more about Insuco and our expertise? To meet with us?