Recent and ongoing projects
Socio-economic baseline study on the FAO project beneficiaries, agricultural training and monitoring-evaluation
Client : FAO
The mission consisted in carrying out a socio-economic study of the beneficiaries of the FAO project in order to obtain a better understanding of the beneficiary populations and a reference state that will serve as a basis for the monitoring and evaluation of the training impacts.
This project aims to:
- In the southern area: strengthen the vegetables growers’ production capacities from Dikhil and As Eyla, in order to increase their incomes, making their production system more resilient and effective
- In the northern area: initiate the locals of Dorra and Assassan to the forage crop, in order to fight farmers’ chronic forage deficit
Insuco was in charge of:
- Carrying out the socio-economic study of the beneficiaries of the project
- Conducting agricultural training
- Testing training and monitoring tools
- Capitalizing on what has been achieved and providing insights to lay the foundation for a more ambitious development program
The client received a set of comprehensive tools:
- Socio-economic baseline study
- Capitalization report
- Methodology for monitoring and evaluation
Tell us about your project!
Do you wish to discuss your project and its challenges? To learn more about Insuco and our expertise? To meet with us?