Recent and ongoing projects
Elaboration of a Resettlement Policy Framework (RPF), a Resettlement Action Plan (RAP) and a Livelihood Restoration Plan (LRP), development of an implementation set and technical assistance for the mining project Comilog Moanda
Client : Comilog (Eramet Group)
The Ogooué Mining Company, promoter of the manganese exploitation project in Gabon, plans to increase its production capacity through an exploitation in the edges of Bangombé plateau (Bangombé mining project) and the launch of exploitation in Okouma plateau (Comilog 2020 project). To obtain financing from the International Finance Corporation (IFC) and from Société Générale, Insuco was mandated by Comilog to draft the documents related to the economic and physical displacements generated by this project, and to provide technical assistance for the associated complete deployments.
The following deliverables were provided to the client:
- A Resettlement Policy Framework (RPF) for Bangombé and Comilog 2020 mining projects
- A Resettlement Action Plan (RAP) regarding the physical and economic displacements associated with Bangombé mining project
- A Livelihood Restoration Plan (LRP) regarding the economic displacements associated with Comilog 2020 mining project
- A dialogue strategy with the project stakeholders, including an update of the Stakeholder Engagement Plan developed within the ESIA of Comilog 2020 mining project
- A Stakeholder Engagement Plan for Bangombé mining project
- A complaint management mechanism for Bangombé and Comilog 2020 mining projects
- A template for activity progress reports
Tell us about your project!
Do you wish to discuss your project and its challenges? To learn more about Insuco and our expertise? To meet with us?