Our mission consisted in supporting Karma’s Community Relation staff in conducting the compensation and resettlement process, in compliance with the 2016 updated RAP, Burkina Faso regulation and international best practices.
The following deliverables were produced:
- A RAP implementation roadmap
- A socioeconomic baseline survey for PAP
- A livelihood restoration plan and it’s monitoring mechanism
- A cultural heritage management plan
- A database with inventory, compensation, resettlement and PAP livelihood restoration data