To provide a detailed operational plan for moving communities in the context of a gold mining area. The plan included:
- A legal review of national and international obligations in this field,
- The proposed strategy, in compliance with legal obligations,
- An institutional framework for implementation,
- Identification of all forms of local land holding,
- A grievance mechanism,
- Mapping of all these aspects,
- Tools for implementation.
The client received an operational tool to help plan for and anticipate migration phenomena for the different project phases as well as a plan for organising development of the most affected village.