To build the stakeholder engagement plan, socio-economic baseline studies, social impact assessment and the social management plan for a bauxite mining company, covering the mine, a railroad, barge transport system and port:
- Propose a communication and Stakeholder Engagement Plan
- Produce statistical data in a context where agricultural, economic and social data are non-existent
- Evaluate and measure impacts for the construction, mining and closure phases
- Propose impact monitoring and evaluation indicators
- Propose operational mitigation measures
The client received a comprehensive SIA compliant with international and national standards, as well as an operational and effective tool for monitoring and mitigating impacts. The document was validated by the Government.